Monday, January 25, 2010

The Onion and Rush Limbaugh

Before all you Ditto Heads think Rush is going to kill himself. The Onion is a American News Satire Organization.

Today they printed an Op-Ed piece from the fat man himself.

Here is my favorite paragraph;

The irony is that, even if I did die, the hell I would surely be sent to could not possibly be any worse than the bottomless pool of excrement I already paddle around in like some demented, shit-covered walrus. In fact, every time I hear my voice coming through the headphones I nearly gag, and I think, "What the fuck am I doing?" Why would I say that Michael J. Fox is faking his Parkinson's symptoms? Why would I find it funny to play a song called "Barack the Magic Negro"? Why would I tell people not to give aid to Haiti?

What the fuck is wrong with me?



Click here for the entire article, it's harsh, very harsh.

No comments:

Post a Comment