Tuesday, March 2, 2010

I Can't believe I'm Saying This, But I Like Weiner!

Well I do, Anthony Weiner (D) from New York , is a breath of fresh air when it comes to talking about Health Care Reform.

He is what New York is all about, if you try to pass some bull, they call you on it.

I wish more in the Democratic Party had a set balls like Weiner, sorry I had to say it.

Watch Congressman Weiner go into the lions den and tell it like it is in regards to death panels.

While you're doing that watch Rush Limbaugh come unglued again on Nancy Pelosi. It is becoming increasingly obvious the GOP is not happy that health care might pass, and they are pulling out all the tricks in the book to try and stop it.

It really is funny watching the GOP act like total hypocrites these last couple of days. Especially in regards to the reconciliation process.

Visit msnbc.com for breaking news, world news, and news about the economy

No comments:

Post a Comment